Movie Of My New Ranchu!

gchen

So, how much food does a Ranchu of this size need? For my two smaller fish, I probably feed them about 4 Pro-Gold pellets twice a day. Does food requirements scale with body mass? This Ranchu looks to be 10 times as massive! Does it require 10 times as much food?!

Oww isn't that a lovely fish? :heart

Your ranchu probably can suck down 4 pro-gold pellets in one gulp :D so maybe feed 20 or so pellets? hehehehe

btw gchen, your signature is too big :D maybe reduce it to at least 50% its size

OMG

I closed my browser and this site to go to bed and forgot I was uploading your vid ( my previous post was based on seeing your pics only)

so it was finished uploading so I had to watch

MY GOLLY! what a glorious fish such a happy chappy!! rolling round in the tank LOL he is magnificant!!

anyway I had to get back on here to post back

GREAT vid!!!! and thanks for sharing :)

What a big'un! And it looked like the poor guy was trying to make friends with the other fish in the tank and kept smooshing them instead. Poor fella. He's probably wondering why they don't want to play with him. :lol:

Has that handsome devil got a name?

Thanks for alll the great comments! I wish my Ranchu could know that's he now famous on the internet. :)

The white one was a red and white oranda that turned all white over time. The orange one is a lionhead.

Hmm... I notice that the water in my tank is turning white and cloudy. The setup is fairly new, but I had a lot of faith in the Bio-Spira, which I added with the fish.

Archived