They Aren't Doing What I Think They Are

froggydella

:o OH NO!!

So my big snail thinks he's a pimp I guess, he keep knocking the lil guys/gals down and sitting on top of them...Sometimes you can hardly see the lil one once he gets on them.

Heather told me that she was alomost positive that the big one was a female. (correct me Heather if I am wrong on that) But my gosh this snail has some urges I think!!

Is this indeed breeding behavoir? If so what should I do about that?. Would be in my best intrest to split them up perhaps? :krazy:

Guest Chishower

Lol. If its just the big snail wrapping her foot around the lil'uns, its nothing. I will take a picture of snail breeding, mine seem to be doing that alot.

doesnt sound like breeding to me, as its usually the boy that envelopes the little girl snail...I guess you'll find out though! if you got eggs tomorrow...then i guess they were going at it! :rofl

:rolleyes: Snails are such silly creatures. It personally doesn't sound like Breeding to me,but with those guys-you just never know.The more you watch them,the more that you'll see that they do all sorts of strange things! :lol: My snails can have a whole tank to walk around,and yet when you see them,they're all in a clump together-like they hate to be alone. :rofl

Next time I catch that dirty lil boy, I am gonna snap a pix to share with everyone...

Andy sent me a few links earlier today showing me her snails doing the humpty dance, I am gonna have to keep a close on eye on that bugger now.... :rofl

Right now looks like he's taking a rest from harrasing all my babies today..... :yikes

Archived