After Months Of Searching My Lionhead! Yes!

Marx

I've been looking for a little lionhead for months now and they were just not available here in the Netherlands.

Yesterday I went to a big fish-store and they told me they might have one little lionhead and today he was for sale!

He is a real beauty and a near perfect little guy. I'm already in love with his looks and he's already getting his chubby face although he's just a tiny baby. :heart

Don';t you think he's a real beauty? :exactly

Resizeofleeuw3.jpg

Resizeofleeuw2.jpg

Resizeofleeuw1.jpg

WOW he look identical to my Fred when I got him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean IDENTICAL!! Same color and same amount of wen.

Fred shines alot in the light and under a camera flash too!

My Fred now has a big Wen as he has grown heaps... i cant wait to see how yours grows..they could be twins!

by the way congrats hehe :) you got a real beauty there!

He's gorgous!! :D

I see what you mean about him reflecting more light...I guess it just adds to his appeal :)

400176[/snapback]

Yes he really does look good when he shines like a little metalic fish. I think his scales are more reflective than those of my other goldfish. I hope he will do fine and grow into a nice lionhead.

He eats bloodworms and pellets so I think his cheaks can start growing from now on :yeah:

Very nice.

I have a lionhead in my 30 gal. They get big and fat. I have a girl named Pudgy. :D

Cnv0006.jpg

Not a very clear picture of her. This is when I first got her. Need to take more pictures. She is a lot fatter now.

Archived