How Often?

froggydella

Guest Chishower

Did you boil the cucumber too? Cucumbers are notorious floaters. I boil mine a good 5 minutes at least until they are soft to the poke of my fork, but I still get some that refuse to sink! You can rubberband those to a rock or something along those lines.

Did you clean the dish, too?

Okay, New devlopments with the feeding of the crew~

I got all the food to sink and sit in the dish nice now, and the snails found it right away so I am psyhed bout that but on the other hand my water is now cloudy as the sky.... :o Anyone know what I could do to fix that problem now? I didn't overfeed that I know of bout 4 beans, 3 cucs and some peas for Pebbles.

Thanx... :D

Guest Chishower

I think you have a bacterial bloom, because adding snails is a big strain on the bio load. Snails are very, very, VERY messy little buggers, and you added 5, right? Give it a day or two to clear up and test your water as well.

I have had them now for about 4 weeks though, and never had this problem beofore??? I did a water change today and that seemed to help out a lot actually.

So these blooms, what can I do to take care of that if that is what indeed it is?...What should I look for?

:peeka

Archived