Fish Pics

balashark

we're supposed to be trying to get a tropical for fun contest going but goldfish man has disappeared.

maybe you could organise it instead. get everyone to post a pic then do a poll and see who wins.

:D Very Cool! How big is your tank? I used to have a pair of those guys before I knew anything about them.I got them when they were barely an inch,and had them until they were almost 12 inches big.Unfortunately,the bigger they got,the more freaky they acted.I ended up losing them both. :(

actually sandy, that sounds like fun. i'm gonna go run and put some laundry in :) then i'll come back and work on that :)

got those in a 72 gallon bowfront show aquarium, upgraded from the 36 they were just starting to grow out of when i moved. i got mine from the lfs when they were just an inch big too (just under 7" now), thankfully the staff there let me know what i was getting into before they let me take them home. they're skiddish little buggers, in their old home they were always knocking decorations over when i'd have friends over that didn't know to move s l o w l y infront of the aquarium.

thanks all! yea, definitely always looking to upgrade. i saw this beautiful 150 gallon aquarium at the pet store the other day..... maybe when i get a house and have somewhere to put it. i'm out of room in my apt :)

heated pond what a great idea! i'll get right to work on it :) eh, those two would prolly just jump out of it anyways :)

Archived