Bruce The Giant Goldfish

Carole

Hello

I am going to do a talk in one of my college classes about some of the common myths about goldfish. I am going to use Bruce the Giant Goldfish as an extreme example of how big a goldfish can get.

Does anyone have any recent information about Bruce? Is he still alive? How big is he? Does anyone know how old he is?

Thanks

Hes still going strong and measures at least 17 inches long. Hes fed a dubious diet for quick growth.

392214[/snapback]

Where did you get this information, and why aren't they telling the rest of us? We nosy goldfishers have a right to know! :D

There was an article recently in a fish magazine where the writer went to the farm where he is being kept and wrote a small bit about him. The owners dont like to give out too much info on him.

Yeah he is one amazing fish!

I heard/read on the net the same thing, he bout 17 inch now and the owners declined to say what "diet" they feed.

Yanno my dogs get on their hind legs and growl at my fish in the tank, I am sure if i had Bruce in there (if he fitted in it) my dogs would run away and hide LOL

Archived