R.i.p Garcon...

Erika

My sweet little Garcon died at 1 this morning. I noticed that he was hiding in an ornament and wouldn't come out, so I shook it till he came out and he was pineconed. I immediately set up tank for him, and gave him a shot of Baytril, but it was too late. Poor baby died about an hour later. He was a very very special boy, I got him in Plainfield last summer from Tommy, and his personality and beauty were very special to me. This is the hardest fish loss I've had to deal with ever. R.I.P. lil guy, I'll miss you soo much. The tank will never be the same without you. :heart:cry1

garcon005.jpg

I'm sorry Erika :*( I know how it feels, I hate going to school when my fish are sick, I'm always crying on and off, especially in the mornings. Death is even worse :( I'm glad to hear Puppy's doing alright. Is she doing better or the same? Did you swtich to metro-med or are you continueing with medi-gold?

Wow Erikka I'm so sorry about your little Garcon. Boy what a cute fish. You were a great mom and Garcon knew it and will never forget it.

So many fish deaths lately it's really eery. Older fish that people have come to know. I feel better knowing that Garcon and Blue will be swimming together happily.

Okay, I hope this won't sound offensive to anyone, but I was thinking the other day about how many fish have died lately, and just to cheer myself up I thought,

"Well, maybe God needed to stock his own tank." Of course he'd pick the best.

A little childish, but I found it comforting.

Okay, I hope this won't sound offensive to anyone, but I was thinking the other day about how many fish have died lately, and just to cheer myself up I thought,

"Well, maybe God needed to stock his own tank." Of course he'd pick the best.

I think that's a sweet analogy. :)

BArbra, when'd Blue die?! I'ven't been around much I guess!!!!!!

Archived