Big Fish!

Guest Bigphil

Guest Bigphil

I've just got home from working in a school in Manchester.

In the entrance is a massive tank (6ft x 3ft x 2ft) how many galls is that!

Anyway it contains the biggest fish in a tank I've seen.

Apparently it's a pleco called Peter and is about 14 years old. It messures about 15 inches long.

Sorry but he is so ugly (Shock horror! am I allowed to say that) but he is very lovable. :D

I will take my camera tomorrow and take a photo.

Oh, yes, do!! Not because I love plecos (well, I don't), but I love to look at big tanks. My 160 gl is 6 ft by2 ft by 1 1/2 feet (roughly), so the one you are seing might be somewhere around 220?....

Any other fish in it besides the pleco?

I would love to see the pic too! Yep, I think the plecos can be quite ugly too...until you see them at that size and then for some reason they are impressive and kinda awesome! After I got my first glimpse at a big one, I started wishing I could put one with my goldies or had another tank for one! :lol:

Guest Bigphil

Oh Dear.

I took my camera to the school this morning and had it confiscated at the main gate! Somthing to do with child protection. I got ot back at the end of the day of cause and whan I explained the reason for bringing it the schools haed was very understanding. She has prommised to email me a pic next week.

So you'll have to wait I'm afraid.

Graham and fishrpets discriptions were spot on. Awesome and like something from the dinosaur period. But that's enough about me, the fish is pretty awesome too! :rofl

Archived