Euathanasia

Dory

I'm back! sorry that took so long!

I really hope that's not what my fish has!! Do you think that it would be okay to buy one or two more fish to put in my 55g? the fish in it don't have any symptoms for even a hint of any sickness whatsoever, and it only has two fish in it and I can't get any more tanks so it would be an enourmos bummer if I couldn't get any more fishies! it's not even filled yet!

As soon as I can I will clean out the ten gallon and put Lucky in there, btw how do you clean filters out really well?

It would be ok to stock your 55 gallon with new fish, BUT, only if it has not had any of the fish with lumps in it. If it has, then you will need to break down the 55 and sterilize it. Set it back up and fully cycle it again. Sorry, this is the ony way to garauntee they they dont catch the sporozoan infection.

Remember, ANY fish that has been with a fish that has these lumps should be considered to be carriers. Even if they do not show any outward signs of it, they can still transmit it. I would hate to hear about a tankful of fish catching it.....again..... :unsure:

Dont forget about quarentining new fish before adding to the main tank. As you can see, there are TONS of parasites and infections that new fish can bring home with them. ;)

Post back soon. :)

Archived