What Do I Call Him?

LuvMuhFred

25 members have voted

1. 1. What Do I Call Him?

• Dalamar (after a character from the Dragon Lance Novels, he is Raistlin's aprentence)
    • Denzal (After Denzal washingtin the actor)
    • Raistlin (main character from a series of Drangon Lace novels)

Guest mickey85

I love the gold on him.

if you are into fantasy, read the book Eragon - it's about a dragon. Matter of fact, if I were to name another fish, I'd probably name him Eragon.

Yup I was not sure if Denzal was an E or an A did a search and found A online but I think your right it should be an E.

Oh, have you read the Dragonlance Novels! Is there any new books in the series?

390811[/snapback]

I have read all the Legends series...LOVE it and have a few others here, I get them from ebay. My last shipment was suposed to be 100 novels for $50US but they got lost in the post :( NOT happy!!

As for new ones yes aparently there is...however offhand I cant say what they are, I will ask my housemate as he is a huge fan and knows them all. Send me apm to remind me so I can look them up for you.

I think you ought to call him Rasputin - I know it's not on the list, but I think he looks like the Russian... lol!

390819[/snapback]

Hey I like that! hehe I will add it to the list for the next fish I get (that will be a while as I will need another tank LOL)

I love the gold on him.

if you are into fantasy, read the book Eragon - it's about a dragon.  Matter of fact, if I were to name another fish, I'd probably name him Eragon.

390821[/snapback]

Actually the gold can not be seen except under his chin. Most of that was created from the flash of the camera.

Thanks everyone!

Looks like Dalamar it is!!

I must say it is unique for a fish :)

I love the gold on him.

if you are into fantasy, read the book Eragon - it's about a dragon.  Matter of fact, if I were to name another fish, I'd probably name him Eragon.

390821[/snapback]

There's a new one out now. Did you know that? (I work at a library... I have this need to tell people about books they might like.)

oooooooooo Eragon now thats a great name!!!

I wont steal it :) I hope you get another fish LOL and name him that and post pics!!

kortniee...you work at a Libary! so lucky i would bein my elemnt there :)

I must look up this book I love all fantasy and dragons and I also like sci-fi

Guest mickey85

no, I didn't know that. I just picked up the book 2 days ago because I heard it was good. I'm about 10 pages into it (lol!). I don't really have time to leisure read with school and all. I'm expecting to finish it on saturday.

I'd love to be a librarian...that has to be the ultimate job. BOoks are my absolute favorite pastime.

I don't know the Dragon Lace series - but I like Eragon, too!

And Delamar second!

(I like Denzel, too - I am no help with this at all, am I?! I have a name for my next fish that I do not even have! I wish it was reversed like you)! :teehee

CoNGRaTs!!! :newfish Yipee! :D

There's a new one out now.  Did you know that?  (I work at a library... I have this need to tell people about books they might like.)

391166[/snapback]

I also want to work at a library... :rofl

:tomuch

I work at a library...

I would love to, too! I always wanted to, but I never did... however, I still

I have this need to tell people about books they might like.

I am excited about this new correlation between goldie-lovers and reading-bugs... There could be something to this... :lol:

*Momentary thread hijack... my apologies.*

I'm actually going to be a librarian when I grow up. Right now my job is basically to check books in and out, answer basic questions about where books are and things, and answer the phone. I also drive the library van out to get the books from the bookdrops at local grocery stores. One needs a master's degree in Library Science (MLS) to actually be a librarian. Those are the people who get to do the more cerebral work like answering real "research" questions and choosing which books the library is going to buy and things like that. I'm excited, though. I've worked in libraries for three years now, and it's the place for me. :D I'll let you all know in a few years how that turns out. Right now I'm just getting a bachelor's in Linguistics with a minor in Sociology. The library people at large don't care what bachelor's degree you get, really... that way, there's more diversity in the work force.

Archived