Absolutley Amazing!

orandas*r*my*heart

I am on such a high right now! :pianobanana I finally came across "the" fish store in my own backyard. No more ordering online and paying overpriced shipping. No more being sooooo jealous when you all talk about your amazing mom and pop stores; I HAVE MY OWN! Yahoo!!!! Bio Spira, Betta Max, 100's (yes I said hundreds) of differrent kinds of plecos, BEAUTIFUL quality and most importantly HEALTHY goldfish. I was in awe. Their Betta department had me drooling so much I think next time I'll bring a bib. :druel My fiancee was just howling at me! I was like a kid in a candy store! I am so excited that I just had to share it with you guys! I saw fish I had only heard about! AHHHHHH! I'm going to go there every day! :9

Yay! Now you'll have to force yourself not to go in everyday like I do with mine. What kind of fish was it that you had never seen in person before? Are there going to be any new additions to your fish family?

Yeah it was totally great. I saw emporor plecos up close...they are HUGE! They kinda freaked me out! I saw Zebra plecos too, very cool! There is this resident fish expert there that is the manager; he's going to school for marine biology, and the guy is a genius! I talked to him for almost an hour! I can guarentee I'll be there at least once a week. I learned so much from him about the planted tank I'm starting. Plus lighting, siphoning, water changes for goldies. I feel like I walked out a genius! LOL! Okay maybe not a genius, but pretty darn close! BTW, I don't know if I can take pics, but I'll ask. Also, I wanted to have this place put on the list for local petstores; do I submit that to Koko? Thanks for all your comments guys! It was my happy place, and I thought I would share it with the people I know would appreciate it the most! :heart

FABU! I'm so excited for you! I think my closest Mom & Pop store might be the same as yours! :rofl What are you going to do now that you do not have all those prohibitive shipping charges to add in? - Of course, get bigger/more tanks! :exactly

Guest FishLikeSequins

I want a cool lfs like that! No fair! The mom and pop stores out here are seriously lacking in quality goldfish. We have a couple drool-worthy marine stores, but I don't have the time or money for that kind of fish keeping. Man, I get super excited if one of the big franchise places gets calico telescopes! :D

Archived