Renovations For Yoko

Chrissy_Bee

I had to trim back the plants in my tropical tank today so I put some of the clippings into my betta's tank. He seems so happy now, he's spent all day hiding and swimming through them :D I took a pic, it's not too clear but I had to post it :heart

http://photobucket.com/albums/y264/Chrissy...nt=100_7878.jpg

Yep, he's green with some red and blue on his head and fins. I picked the poor guy in the pet store months ago because he was so sad looking, almost white and sitting on the bottom :crp

He's still not the most beautiful betta, but he looks sooooo much happier and healthier now :heart

Jojo's very pretty! I saw a betta that looked like him at the petsore a while ago. I was so tempted! The green ones always look so sad (and CUTE!) For some reason a lot of people don't like green bettas; I adore them. I think the next betta shall be green.

Kristy, if you are looking to get a new fish any time soon, remember to disinfect the tank with bleach water and rinse very very well :)

Yeah! Yoko got some plants! That must be lots of fun to hide in! :D

I like the green ones, too! I thought that was really rare, expensive color - that's what the guy who sold me Fafner said when I told him I wanted a green one - I guess I should have gone to vvvv! :rofl (Don't tell hubby).

Thanks everyone :heart Yep, Yoko does like to hide, and he matches the plants perfectly, it looks pretty cool. I found a 'before' pic of him last night, I think I might post two later to compare the difference in him now

:) I think Yoko is very pretty.He seems to be an odd green though,one you wouldn't find everyday.Most greens I've seen tend to look more Turquoise than green.Good luck with the little guy-I'm sure he'll be loving the plants. :D

Archived