Im So Bad

magickzzl

ok, so I went out today to get a girlfriend for my dwarf puffer, because he's lonely... I went to two different stores before I found some, and thats when things got bad for me :D

I picked out a nice sized girl, really pretty, adn chunky looking... but then in the way back I saw the TINIEST little puffer I have EVER seen! its only the size of a pest snail! I had to have it... so now Im overstocked on puffs... lol, time to upgrade!

DONT put them with female bettas! I learned the hard way and lost my favorite and only crowntail girl :(

they need 2 gallons of water apeice, and are VERY territorial... need to be in a species only tank, because otherwise, their killers. but I do love them! So interesting!

and yes, need REALLY clean filters! they are pooping machines! (they make goldies look like tetras some times comparitivly!)

Congrads on the new puffers!! At first, I wanted to get a dwarf puffer for my 5 gallon tank but not one of the 3 pet/fish stores around here sell them, so I went with the adfs instead (that was my 2nd choice anyways :) LoL)

Archived