Why?

LuvMuhFred

I dont know how to start but.....

some of you know me some dont..but I read all your threads.

Sinse Fred was saved..I am erternally grateful!

It breaks my heart when others loose fish as they not just fish, they companions, they friends, they our buddies!

This last week I have seen a few fish go to fishy heaven

To all the owners.... I feel for you

This post is in memorail of all fish lost last week and especially "Blue" and "Tuesday"

and "Goldie, Bert, Bill And Jenson"

RIP

:cry1

aaawww :heart thanks, there have been a few thisweek havnt there

:hug

ive just remembered something, you know those flashy little lights you get that are like spirits.. spirit lights.. well i was sat on my bed watching tv and i saw a few around the bucket Tuesday was in. Do you think it was her?

I just got a shiver then lucy - after reading what you wrote. You see, after my dad died ( :cry1 ) on a couple of occassions, i've seen what I call 'dancing lights' around my head - the kind that don't really disappear but appear very real.. and thought I must've been seeing things.... You give me hope that my dad came to visit me in my darkest hours...

I think maybe Tuesday really is still with you :heart

This is a lovely post LMF - a beautiful sentiment for all who have lost their little babies :heart

wow

yanno..all i wanted to do was say how i feel so much...I cry everytime we loose a fish on the here

as for the lights....I am shocxked!@

I lost my grandfather a few years ago

and I feel him, see him and hear him

Yanoo those lights..........embrace them, and hold them

I really feel they with us]

LMH what a beautiful thread. Blue and all the other fish had you as their guardian angel I bet. You really have touched my heart today and I thank you for thinking of Blue and paying tribute to him in such a wonderful way.

In my home, I've lost a loved one... my beloved Blue Oranda and gained another. I gave birth to Zoey, my beautiful baby. Circle of life.

Thanks again

xo

Barb

Lovely thread.

It always seems to me that the most deaths occur in the spring and in the autumn. Maybe the rise and fall of temperatures make the bacteria and parasites more of a problem to fish whose immunity may be weakened by temperature changes.

I've lost so many goldfish, fish, etc...it seems like I've been doomed from the start really. Almost all are sick when I bring them home and don't make it past two weeks, but it still hurts. Medicating and watching fish die isn't a very fun hobby :(

I have noticed how many people have lost fish lately as well, and I just wanted to say I'm sorry too. I know how hard it is caring for something so long and then something happens and everything's suddenly out of control.

I hope all of you can start feeling better soon.

i'm sorry for everyone loosing thier fish  :hug i haven't lost any goldies, but i lost a guppie and a betta this past weekend  :(

390391[/snapback]

Im so sorry sweetie I did not know you lost yours too

*hugs*

LMH what a beautiful thread.  Blue and all the other fish had you as their guardian angel I bet.  You really have touched my heart today and I thank you for thinking of Blue and paying tribute to him in such a wonderful way. 

In my home, I've lost a loved one... my beloved Blue Oranda and gained another.  I gave birth to Zoey, my beautiful baby.  Circle of life.

Thanks again

xo

Barb

390452[/snapback]

Blue is still my computer wallpaper so he will always be fondly remembered here by myself and my daughter.

Zoey? You had a baby??? WOW! I did not know

Congrats love!!!!!

Fish_Memorial.gif

Yes,it is very sad when a fish dies.And I found this post very touching so I made a little memorial :cry1

And,If anyone wants a mini memorial to put in their sig just P.M me :cry1 -

390527[/snapback]

That is an amazing memorail you did there, that really touched me!

Such a beautiful gesture !

I've lost so many goldfish, fish, etc...it seems like I've been doomed from the start really. Almost all are sick when I bring them home and don't make it past two weeks, but it still hurts. Medicating and watching fish die isn't a very fun hobby :(

390598[/snapback]

Yes Kissy i agree, its very hard, but you are an amazing person that any fish, for even a short amount of time is lucky to have you as their fish mummy!

WOW! Thanks to all that read and replied to this thread.

Fish_Memorial.gif

Yes,it is very sad when a fish dies.And I found this post very touching so I made a little memorial :cry1

And,If anyone wants a mini memorial to put in their sig just P.M me :cry1 -

390527[/snapback]

aaaaawwwww *hugs* that is soo nice! :heart

Whirlwind, that is a beautiful little memorial you made, both Tom and I would love a mini memorial for our signatures please.

Very touching, thank you. :hug

I'm sorry about Blue, Tuesday and also for you too Kristysweets ... isn't it good though, that we can each come to Koko's and find ones who understand our feelings over our little guys :exactly

Archived