Is He Getting Enough To Eat?

Maceo

My old man betta Cusack lives in a ten gallon with my mystery snail Sherlock ( now that Sherlock is a bohemoth (sp?) of a snail Cusack leaves him alone strange huh?) and the other night I fed Cusack his three Bio Gold Betta pellets and sat down to watch him eat well, my snail was along the top of the water eating some dead leaves off a floating plant and I watched him suck the bio gold right into his mouth the rascal! Now I usually feed Cusack two pellets in the morning and three at night but if Sherlock is eating his food do y'all think he's getting enough to eat? By the way on a side note he tried to eat the alage discs I put in for my two marble snails (Leonardo and Michelangelo) and promptly spit it out I was cute!

It worked last night I gave Sherlock a hunk of banana and then fed my betta and viola he got all his dinner with out having to share with the naughty snail. :D Let's just hope that Sherlock doesn't wise up! Thanks again Kissy I never would have thought to do that!

Np :) I've never heard of snails stealing fish food before, its usually the other way around! Especially not sucking it out of betta's mouth. Just be carefull tho, Sherlock's name implies that he's good at solving problems :P

Archived