Goldie, Bert, Bill And Jenson

Mariocrazy's Mum

Recently our fishies got ill, sadly it was untreatable and the symptoms just got worse.

Today we had to say goodbye to them :cry1

Thank you to Sandy, Toothless and Captk for all your help and advice. The support you have given to Tom and I at this difficult time has been VERY much appreciated.

PICT0282.jpg

Goldie and Bert

PICT0427.jpg

Jenson and Bill

We will miss our fishies so much :cry1:cry1

So sorry for your loss. :cry1

I'm sure you did all you could for them and you had some of the best helping you on this sight. I hope that you stay with the fish keeping and this hasn't discouraged you and Mario from it. :(

awww, hunny. im so sorry :hug ive been through the same as you, i know how you must be feeling. losing so many fish at once really hits you hard. if you like i could donate you a few of my fry :)

:cry1 Kim and Tom....What can I say??? What a devastating thing to go through.I can't believe they are all gone now. You did the best that you could do.It doesn't make it easier,but please know that there are people on this board who have been at it alot longer,and still had the same kind of massive loss that you and tom have just witnessed. I wouldn't be able to look at an empty tank either. :( I know it will be rough going for a while(I'm still trying to understand Jazzie's accidental death,and accept it) I offer you big hugs/lots of support/and maybe a slight push to take a stab at it all again real soon.Goldie,Bert,Bill and Jenson,will never be replaced,but another new fish may help take the edge of pain off of you. :heart

I am so very sorry Tom & Kim. I can understand to a degree how you feel, I know how upset I was over flick, and I only lost the one, I can only imagine how you must feel.

Take care; I hope you decide to keep fish again, as you can offer such a caring home for them :hug

Archived