What Do You Give Your Fish As Treats?

Groucho the goldfish

Yeah its safe! :D though run them through water and then let them dry then freeze them, make sure there dead or catch them,then freeze,and wash. but not washing is okay, the big ones are better off washed instead the little ones. they could get washed down the drain. So soak the little ones in water for 2 minutes and stir with a spoon then empty out and let dry and freeze. Do you have any goldfish food recipes you thought of?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Luke Anderson

Tetra and wardley flakes (i do not use them as a staple), aa sorts of fruits and vegetables, frozen bloodworms, frozen brine shrimp, frozen tubifex worms, frozen mysis shrimp, frozen krill, frozen plankton, frozen squid, prawns, octopus, raw and cooked fish (salmon, perch, etc.). lobster, crab, oyster, mussels, clams, scallops, live earthworms, live ghost shrimp, dry oatmeal, whole grain bread, frozen daphnia, homeade gel food, canned tuna (no salt added), freeze dried river shrimp, freeze dried white shrimp, tetra delica daphnia, and mre that i can't remember (and i don't want to go look in the fridge and freezer <_< )

Then i use progold, hikari lionhead, and omega one pellets quite often. ( they generally get a pelleted food in the am, and a trea food in the pm). :)

Archived