How Many Hours Do You Spend On Kokos?

demekin42

Don't know, it's on all day and I go check new posts now and then...

First thing I do in the morning and the last before I go to bed...

And about the first thing I do when I get to work is check Kokos...

Do I need some therapy? :rofl

I'm usually on one or two. Depends on the circumstances. My thing probably says I'm logged on all the timebecause I never log off, I just get off the internet.

I wonder what Koko would write? How often she's on.

From one - two hours. on weekends and holidays definately more.

But vacations over and back to work tomorrow(I don't work during the months of July and August) so maybe every other day I would be on this sight.

Off and on all day lately...especially since it was summer. Probably 3 hours...and other random times. Unfortionetly, school is starting tomorrow, and I'd like to limit myself to two hours on the computer, unless it's a week end..but I don't think I'll go a day without comming on here! XD

Addicted.

Too many. :krazy:

And it seems that most of my hours here, each day, are dedicated to diagnosing and suggesting treatments for sick and injured fish. Sometimes I wannna pull all my hair out and run down the street screaming, other times, I rather enjoy it. :D

All in all, I think that weekly, I put about 20+ hours in here........ ;)

around two but never on purpose I just get engrossed in what's going on here and I look up and it's been two hours and plus who wants to read stuffy textbooks when you can read about goldfish ? ;)

I feel like I'm on this site all of the time! I'm such a lurker though, I don't know why I never post

Don't feel bad...I lurked on and off for a year before I started posting...but I learned ALOT in that time! :D

I am on here at least 2-3 hours probably, just depends on how much I've got going on (or how much is going on here and time just flies! :rofl ).

wow. Im with you guys....1-3 maybe. Mostly around one...I check back and forth through my groups to see if there are any interesting posts.

Archived