Lionhead Or Not To Lionhead

magickzzl

ok, so a lady gave the store where I worked a bunch of goldfish... (i dont know why and i dont care.. i'll prolly get upset why...)

anywho, theres this adorable tiny lionhead... he's all gold, about 2 inches... and the other staff "saved" him for me.. (guess some have already been adopted) but Im kinda full... the only place he could go would be the 40, which has 4 goldies in it at the moment.... (untill I work something out)

Im torn.. I mean, its an adorable, little baby lionhead.. with the beginings of a wen... but I dont want to make my fish suffer! help me come to my senses!

Aawww, you're so lucky! I want a Lionhead so bad but just don't see them around here much! If I was able to get one, I'd squeeze it in somehow!!

I know SEND HIM TO ME!!!!!!!! :krazy:

Well, if it's not too much of a hassle to work something out, I say get and keep him in your 40 for now. If he's just a little baby then he probably won't take up much room with your other fish.

Or you could just send him to Jeana. :D

:rolleyes: OMG you guys are bad! your SUPOSED to say "Oh dear lord, Magic! NEVER overstock your tank! no one here EVER overstocks!"

lol! can you feel my sarcasm? maybe I'll bring him home tomarrow... maybe no one will knowtice an extra one?

I agree. Lionheads are sooo cute. I would get him, if you know in the near future your going to be setting up another tank. I have a gold and white lionhead myself, and just LOVE him.

I saw some at the store today that where like the size of baseballs. They were SOOOO cute. I cant wait for mine to get that big

I have decided to not take him.. :( (unless he starts looking bad in the tank :D )

I just have alot of tanks going right now...

but if theres anyone who lives near Scaramento, Com into the mmm in FairOaks, I'll give him to ya!

theres also a 4-5 inch common, gorgiose orange. both healthy

:D one of my managers wants the little lionhead! She has a pond of fancies, and wants a "house" pet till he gets to big. The common Im gunna try and talk one of my OTHER managers into, she has commons/comets/kio and mutts! and a 1200 gallon pond... (its alittle full, but they do really good maintence on it.. All the fish she has right now are rescues from the store to!)

not ALL my friends like fish, just some of my co-workers. :D

I work for a mmm. but most of my "fish" friends hate goldies :( to many bad experiances with them I guess. but we're almost all betta-holics.

if I had shipped fish before, i would be more then willing, but since i dont know what kind of tank he came out of, and have never shipped before... Im afriad it would be bad :( besides, i think Carla would kick me, she's still thinking, but may want him (she comes in fri- Im gunna harrass her on it ;) )

Archived