I Finally Got A Panda Telescope Goldfish!

Guest ElenasALH

Guest ElenasALH

After waiting for 2 yrs., I finally found a panda telescope goldfish and bought it. Even though it cost me $40, it was worth it. I live in Alaska and pet stores up here barely get any shipment of the new kinds of goldfish that are present today. I am so happy :D As of right now, BoomBoom(my panda goldfish) is in a quarantine tank. Can't wait till I can finally put it with my other goldfish!!!

Guest jfuruno

I'm jealous and hope to get my first panda soon. As soon as I set up the my 55 gallon, I will be on the llokout.

I am worried about the color loss. Do most pandas retain their trademark coloration? I have read that many do, but perhpas my reading material is a bit dated.

i'd say pandas are actually white goldies on transition. the white will eventually overtake the black or the black will change to diff colour (maybe orange or gold or red) but the transformation may take a long time

Guest kscoleman

Congrats on your new addition! They sure are cute. I walked into vvvv 2 weeks ago for tank conditioner and made the mistake of going by the tanks. They had about 20 Pandas and I had never seen them before either. Needless to say I have one in my quarantine tank right now. What is really funny is that before the Panda I had a Blue Oranda in there and my husband wants to know when I can get the quarantine tank out of the kichen. He has no idea I bought yet ANOTHER fish! Some secrets are best kept as secrets!

:heart Pandas are adorable! my butterfly has thankfully developed no orange, but she is now gaining more white, which leaves her "telescopes" and fins black; although Ive heard it takes a goldie a very long time to lose color in its eyes.

don't you like how the tail fans out like a butterfly? I think its awesome :duck

Archived