Find Your Dream Tank....

Guest jimmy_396_jimmy

Wall tanks can be a PITA (pain in the.... censered!) We had a 20 high in the wall at one house we were in... hard to get in and clean (had to do from the back side) and it ecoed the noise in the room it backed up to.... very loud filters!

Well, I was about to ask about how easy you think it would be to do water change on an in wall aquarium but magic said what I expected.

It would be neat if they could do an in wall with automatic maintenance (water changes, salt, water tests,etc.). That would be awesome! :yeah:

OMG, like I don't spend enough time in the shower! If I had that I'd just be sitting in there for like a couple of hours! The owners should have attached a bathtub to make it easier for them to enjoy. :wub:

• 1 year later...
:) Well, I just ordered three! No , just kidding! Gosh there are some nice ones there. I'm not sure about the one with the shower view. Not sure I want my peskie goldfish staring at me while I shower! :yikes

:) Well, I just ordered three! No , just kidding! Gosh there are some nice ones there. I'm not sure about the one with the shower view. Not sure I want my peskie goldfish staring at me while I shower! :yikes

:rofl puts a new spin on the word pervert

A lot of people are picking the rounded one, I really like that one too. It gives it a neat affect. I actually don't like the ones in the walls. I like to look at tanks from others sides sometimes, and i dunno, just don't like it. Makesit look too much like a TV.

Archived