Please Recommend A Test Kit

Guest jfuruno

Guest jfuruno

I need to get a test kit to test all the important water parameters. Nothing wrong in my tank, but I figure it's about time I pick something up.

What do you use and what should I make sure I am abale to measure?

Thanks!

I also have the AP Master Test Kit. It's easy to use. And as certain test reagents run out you can replace only that one, you don't have to replace the whole kit.

Also--I got mine at vvvv. The price in the store was $24.99 but I printed off their web site page where the price is only $14.99 and they matched it in the store. Apparently they do that quite a bit.

Happy testing!! ;)

Also--I got mine at vvvv.  The price in the store was $24.99 but I printed off their web site page where the price is only $14.99 and they matched it in the store.  Apparently they do that quite a bit.

389394[/snapback]

Ack!! I should have done that x_X Can you only buy single replacement tests online? I haven't seen them in stores.

Guest jfuruno
That Fish Place has the AP Master Kit for $16.99.  I will be ordering it shortly.  Thanks for your replies.

389672[/snapback]

Thanks and they have the Hikari Lionhead I was planning to buy as well.

Ack!! I should have done that x_X Can you only buy single replacement tests online? I haven't seen them in stores.

389395[/snapback]

They have the ammonia, nitrite and pH test at vvvv.com but for some reason they don't have nitrate. I haven't looked at my local pet stores to see what they have cuz I just got my master kit about 6 weeks ago.

Archived