***help My Fish Has A Disease What Do I Do?****

Guest luke_sheff

Guest luke_sheff

help!!! my fish has a disease what do i do, :ill she keeps coming up for air and gasping all the time i have cut back her food and doing partial clean outs every day and a full cleane out once per week what shall i do, its not a lack of oxygen in my tank i no that! i thought it was nitrate poisoning but now it started to get a bit of black on it what shall i do im only 14 years old :(

thankyou

luke -- please reply

First how big is your tank and second you should never ever change all the water in the tank.So it probally is lack of oxygen.Too much changing also stresses the fish so change a little about once a week, never all.And airpump might help too.

awww, poor you, hang in there, i'm no expert but i'm sure one will reply to you soon. I had a poorly fish too and everyone was really nice and kind to me with loads of ideas of what to do to help...hang in there.

PS there's a load of questions to answer at the top when you reply....when someone comes to help they'll probably want to know if you can answer any of these...

good luck

Archived