Need Help.

Guest zena

My common goldfish has grown to 7 inches long, I have him in a 20 gallon aquarium,with plenty of air going. He is so silly, he bangs on the aquarium tofeed him, I hide from him,because he knows when I come in the room,so he wants to eat. I finally feed him plenty of flake food and worms. He's still wants more. He gets a nickel amont of flake food,and a few worms. I feed him twice aday,but he is banging the glass all day,wanting to eat more.Of course I only feed him twice aday,what else can I do. Thanks,zena

I feed mine a pinch 'o flakes, pinch o' crumbles, couple a pellets & a part of a spirilla disc chipped up! I really like to "hide" the sinking food while they are eating flakes. It gives them something to later. My little piggies are constantly poking around.

Oh yeah, I feed them twice daily.

I feed mine a pinch 'o flakes, pinch o' crumbles, couple a pellets & a part of a spirilla disc chipped up! I really like to "hide" the sinking food while they are eating flakes. It gives them something to later. My little piggies are constantly poking around.

Oh yeah, I feed them twice daily.

Archived