Charlie Died *dropsy*

g0ldfishgurl

Hi all. Wanted to let yall in on whats been going on my way. I had to treat my Biggest comet Charlie for dropsy and remove my orange n white , and my ornage oranda. and treat them. They poassed a feww days ago Charlie did yesterday!.Just dont understand how I treated 3 times to be certain an they still die! Males no sense. It wasnt even progressed. I noticed their scales barely sticking out and figured it had been caught early. SO after the second treatment I noticed they looked fine. SO I treated again to be sure. And Charlie seemed to go backwards.But anyways. Just thought Id let yall Know :rip:

When fish show signs of dropsy it's touch 'n go. It's a condition that has more fatalities than recoveries, even if one follows the recommended treatment. I'm really sorry you lost your fish but be assured many of us have lost fish to dropsy, it's one of the hardest things to cure. I'm sure you did all you could for them. :(

Thank you all. I had him for 3 yrs and my cousin had him for 5, b4 me. So he lived a very Long life.Looks odd in my tank of goldies now. Anyway Thanks all. Many Thought s with ya!

So sorry you lost your fishies. :rip:

I agree with what fishmerised said that it is touch ad go when it comes to dropsy. I lost my comet Zippy to dropsy. First time I had a fish with it.

Archived