nnnnnn I go to, however I have never seen one that color for sale

on any websites online, and with all my browsing of goldfish photos

I have never seen one that color on the net. Does anyone know

anything about this color goldfish?

Also. He does not even appear to have the slightest hint of a wen. I

dont think he will ever have one. He is a baby now, about 1.5

inches, but all the other orandas and the other lionhead his size

have little hints of a wen while his head is flat and smooth. If you

have experience with this color do you know if he is likely to grow a wen?

post-6615-1125826799_thumb.jpg

post-6615-1125826809_thumb.jpg

that's a chocolate lionhead, if im not mistaken :D i think he's really cute

about the wen, there's a chance he might not have as much wen as usual lionhead does but he will have wen that's for sure ;)

my ranchu is almost the same size at your lionhead, and the wen development looks exactly like yours. i notice orandas have more wen growth when young, unlike lionheads & ranchus. still, i'm pretty anxious to see how the wen on my ranchu gonna develop :D

that's a chocolate lionhead, if im not mistaken  i think he's really cute

about the wen, there's a chance he might not have as much wen as usual lionhead does but he will have wen that's for sure 

You think he's chocolate? Wow that never occured to me. He really doesnt look like it all all in person, maybe its just the photos...or do chocolate fish start out as yellow???

He looks very gold to me, but with a weird grey overcast. Maybe you are right though.,..that would be neat if he was chocolate.

I named him Nugget because I thought of a gold nugget...but if he turns out brown THEN what is he? I dunno...a chicken nugget?

You think he's chocolate? Wow that never occured to me. He really doesnt look like it all all in person, maybe its just the photos...or do chocolate fish start out as yellow???

He looks very gold to me, but with a weird grey overcast. Maybe you are right though.,..that would be neat if he was chocolate.

I named him Nugget because I thought of a gold nugget...but if he turns out brown THEN what is he? I dunno...a chicken nugget?

389086[/snapback]

hmmm after looking at him again, i'd have to agree with u that he does look gold with a grey/brownish overcast. but maybe that's how chocolates look like :D

LOL :rofl chicken nugget hehehe that's a great name, whether he stays that way or turns gold when he matures hehehe :lol: lol chicken nugget...gosh...

Archived