They've Been Busy!

smack536

Guest Chishower

Wow, they really HAVE been busy. When do you expect babies? If you have TOO many babies...I might be interested...hint hint. :huh:

They are going to eat you out of house and home. :lol:

HAHAHA why is everyone so grossed out by clutches? i mean, they are icky, but.... oh well...the first time i saw one, i almost puked :yikes :

I have no clue what ima do if they hatch! :thud : i kinda hope they dont....none of my others have......lets hope it says that way :blink:

I think your snails need to be seperated! Almost as bad as......well, nevermind, that would be mean. If they all hatch, what'll you do with them? Put them in the "buy, sell and trade" forum?

:) Christi,your snails are young and starting out,and usually the first couple clutches may be duds,but eventually,you're going to run out of luck here,In a normal Cana clutch,you can have upwards of three hundred snail babies or so-give or take a few.I think you need to look at the big picture.What are you going to do with all of those snails? I know that you've been trying to down size,are you prepared for where all these guys are going to live? i think that in the beginning,everyone wants to see babies hatch for the first time.-Totally understandable,for sure.Have you thought of disposing some of them,and maybe keep a smaller one,or even take a chunk off a bigger one if you want to experience the birth of them all?One clutch hatching can be mind boggling,let alone multiples. Anyway,the eggs are beautiful in coloring ,aren;t they?I still want to get a pair of Haustrums,so I can get to see the Green Eggs. :lol::krazy:

actually, Devs...I was thinking about that today...there was another HUGE clutch on the lid when i got home today...theres no more room in thelil container.....

I NEVER knew there were 300 in a clutch!!! :thud:yikes i was thinking maybe around 100 max! uh oh!

anyways....i froze the clutch i got this morning...i figured that would make it unable to hatch if i flushed it or tossed it, right? Should I do the same with someof the others I have now?

Im not sure how young Speedy is, shes been laying all the eggs, and shes about 3 or 4, i want to say....the lil boys are from you and heather, though....

Archived