Picky Eater

littleone78

Well, I've been trying TONS of fresh food and fish food treats to try to get some variety in my betta's diet. The only thing he will eat is Hikari Betta Bites and Wardley's Slow Sinking goldfish crumbs.

I've tried peas, brine shrimp, freeze dried blood worms, home made gel food, mandarin oranges, salmon, shrimp cocktail, tubiflex worms and even cold cut ham.... he just watches it all float around and get sucked into the filter - totally bored with it.

Will he be ok with the betta bites and the goldfish crumbs as treat once or twice a week??

Well, I think that the nutrition in the Hikari Betta food is enough of everything he needs, so he will be fine. My bettas are also picky eaters, and only eat Hikari Betta BioGold food. No worries! (At least I think) ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest PitchBlackMoore
He will be fine my betta is a picky eater too and sometimes he spits out food and gives me a mean look

411816[/snapback]

:rofl Goku, before he died, would eat some flakes, give us this horrified look, then cough it back up.

A day later he'd forget his grudge and ate the flakes as though he was starving or something! XD

Archived