I Want One!

LuvMuhFred

OMG OMG

I have my heart set on a panda oranda for my 40 gal

but now, while looking for info on orandas and wen growth for a member here I came across this site:

http://www.centralpets.com/animals/fish/fr...sh/fwf4558.html

Check out the red cap oranda pic!!!!!!!!!!

They look adorable, like they got a hat on LOL :heart:heart:heart

I so so so so so so want one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I got to get another tank LOL

Thanks for the advice. It makes sense. I have read of a few pandas that lost the black as they matured.

I want the pands to join Fred, coco and Mullow in the 40 gal

I want a new tank (min 40gal but bigger if I can) for a red cap oranda, chocolate oranda and a blue one :) but I can do this later down the tarck

Right now I am urgently looking for another 40 gal for a tropical set up for the poor fish I resuced last night..this is more urgent..if he lives ( I think he will) then he HAS to have a tank ASAP!

Those Red Caps are adorable. It's funny when I first got into the hobby, Red Caps were my least favorite of all the orandas, but they have really started to grow on me. I think it was origianally that I had never seen an all white (basically) Goldfish, and it kinda weirded me out. Now I think the white is really stunning. If I can find one that jumps out at me, that may be my next addition.... :yeah:

My panda turned into a red and white. He's just adorable though!

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...topic=32962&hl=

The Amazing Sharky's transformation

387888[/snapback]

Whoaow! that's unbelieveable! :blink: i guess black is not an entirely permanent colour unless the fish is black all over (like black moor) or calico.

Archived