Silly Fishie

Guest JustJayde

Guest JustJayde

I swear , I don't care how many people say fish are stupid. Mine has so much personality.

Last time I was changing his tank, he raced up and played with my hand, which is normal...... but then he decided to follow my hand around and try to get the bits I was vacuuming up before I could LOL I figured it was a fluke..

Then today when I cleaned his tank, he did it again. I swear it is another one of his games to play with me when I clean his tank! crazy fishie .

He has like NO FEAR lol

i always move my fishies outta the tank into a bucket when siphoning gravel :unsure: scared of sucking them up instead

haven't notice any playful habits from my goldies though :D just the usual "Gimme the food!" dance :lol:

My little Darth plays chicken with my vac...he gets as close as he possibly can to getting sucked inside before he rushes away...LOL. He's got my Oranda Kalu doing it now, it's so funny! I have a Python, so I fill it up with the same thing as I siphon out with, and when I refill, he likes to try to fight the currant shooting out of the end. It's so funny to watch them! :rofl They just get blown backwards and then once uprighted, rush straight back over to try again! I love watching them! :heart

Archived