Wow! Cheap Tank!

Fish_Fanatic

I went to super pet yesterday and was looking around the fish section. I spotted this really big tank, very nice! I'm not sure how many gallons it was, but it was about 5 feet long, 2 feet high, and 2 feet wide. Big! Anyway, it came with a stand and light fixture and was very nice looking. It was only $650 Canadian!!!! I couldn't believe it! And, I'm giving my resume to them soon, and hopefully will get a job there. So I would get an employee discount! Wow! That tank will probably be about $400!!! I wish I had $400...hehe :rolleyes:

mine is a 55 gallon and I think it is the same proportions you just described. I got the tank for US $149 and the stand for US $199 at nnnnnn. :)

Wait...nope...just measured. It is 4 feet across, 20 inches high and 12 inches deep. :P

That is a pretty good deal then!~ Get it! :happydance

*humph!* My parents say that I can't get a bigger tank until we move to a new house. That wont be for quite I while...well, I can save up my own money and get one. Otherwise, no fish tank. <_<

Lol I cant get a bigger tank until we move too! Dont feel bad. Ive got another year and a half before we are out of the army! I have to wait THAT long! hehe.

Archived