Remember Me Anyone?

Tonytank

hello all,

I hope some of you are still around that would remember me. First, Koko...site looks great as always and you seem to have alot o fpeople that care....as always...

For those that remember me....well the last year hasnt been kind to Tony......bad bad bad divorce......long long story. Combine that with serious health issues and I am just now back on my feet. My life required so much of my time to piece back together that I havent been on this site, let alone the internet only to check an email or two...but I am back now.....in full force...but the story does get darker.....

If any of you do remember me....you remember my little guys....Payton and the crew......well, due to circumstances beyond my control I was forced to move into a house that had well water. What I didnt know is that it did not have proper treatment and my guys couldnt handle it. Before I knew it I was losing them.....and before I knew it.......I was down to only Payton, when I finally figured out what happened and got him into "good" water...it was too late. He held on for about a week before taking his final bow.

Well, I was crushed....tore down my tank and stored it...its been ten months now. I have bought a new house and have "good" water again. I am thinking about getting "back in the game" but its hard. Oh well........I am about to take the dive again and hope to talk to you guys all about it

I have missed you all

Tony

Hey Tony~

I don't think I was a member on here when you were on, but anyhow glad to hear that you are back on your feet....Sorry to hear that you had so many problems. Sounds like you are going strong again, and thats good!!

Sorry to hear bout your crew also, Hope ya get a tank up and running soon..

Glad to see ya back though....Hope to find out more about ya soon.

Take Care

Della :heart

Hi Tony,

I wasn't a member yet when you were here so we haven't crossed paths but I just wanted to welcome you back :) So sorry to hear you loss your fishies...I know how hard it must have been :( I'm glad to hear you're not giving up though!Hope to see you around :D

Guest Chishower

I think I remember Koko mentioning your name a time or two, but I don't think I have personally met you before, so Hi! My name is Andy. Welcome back to koko's!

I am so sorry to hear about your fish...and the rest of it. :( Hopefully this year will be a lot brighter for you.

Maybe one of these days you will walk into a pet store and see that perfect little fish...and then the tank can come back out of storage. :)

Hi TonyTank! I'm "new", too - I must have started just about when you left!

I'm sorry to hear things ahve been so hard lately, I know, I've been there - but the nice thing about friends old and new is that they are always there for you!

You will have lots of wisdom to share with us! And even though it seems tough, it looks like you do want to get started again! The right fish will find you and it will be all over - we won't be able to keep up with your new fish threads!

Nice to meet you and I am glad things are looking brighter! :D

Hi Tony - a big hello from me also, nice to meet you 36_1_39.gif

I'm so sorry you lost all your guys, and for the bad times you've just come through tho it's great to hear things are starting to look up :D

Hi Tony, it's great to meet you. I too am very sorry for the hard times you've been through. And yep, you've moved on and gotten stronger and yes, you're ready for some more goldies!! Get that tank out and dust it off! :D I am sorry about your other fish, I know that was hard. :( Start posting about those new fish soon...

Oh and there are still some people around that have been here for a while, maybe give a shout out in the chatterbox. :)

it seem like we are all new here...lol....but it's good to know that you have gotten victory over all that has tried to conquer you. I look forward to getting to know more about you and learning from you and help where I can...Welcome back :exactly

Archived