Fish Express

Guest SilverFilly

Guest SilverFilly

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever bought from Fish Express ? I'd appreciate knowing any experiences you've had with them, they have some really nice fish on their site. Of course you have to buy a minimum of 5.

Thanks!

When I was first getting my 60 gallon up and running I had wanted to order from them even had exactly what I wanted all picked out, and my money all saved up. But When I was trying to put them in my "basket" I found out due the volume of hurricanes they've had (they're located in Florida) their entire operation has been disrupted...Too bad. I don't know when they'll be up and running again. They seem like a reputable company though. Hope that kinda sorta helps... :heart

Gee, they have beautiful fish!  Wish you could order one or two. I would think that few people can order 5-6 at a time! 

Jeana :blink:

387209[/snapback]

I agree....I think they are more geared towards LFS than us

I agree.......but they are missing alot of sales!! Imagine how many of us would get at least one and probably TWO!! i know I would!!! :blink:

Guest labrat99

I haven't bought from them and here's why...

If you will notice there is a disclaimer at the top of their page that states the photos are for illustration purposes only. That wording is my paraphrase but that is what they are saying. Without pictures of the actual fish that they are selling you are buying a "pig in a polk".

Maybe they send photos of actual fish if you request them, I don't know. Fish Express may have fish of the highest quality, but unless I see photos of the actual fish I'm going to be purchasing, I'm not a buyer.

My two cents, YMMV...

Labrat

Archived