Fishy Names!

gialeigh

Hey there! Some of my fish need names! I like to nake them after what they look like. Any suggestions? Here is one of the moors....

post-6615-1125521439_thumb.jpg

post-6615-1125521461_thumb.jpg

Here is the other moor. He is much smaller and his tail looks like a lionhead's tail. Weird.

post-6615-1125521662_thumb.jpg

This blue oranda needs a name too. I want a cute name that describes how he looks or just something kind of cute and dorky lol!!

post-6615-1125521826_thumb.jpg

post-6615-1125521834_thumb.jpg

I want to show you some of my other fish too! These guys already have names but I wanted to share them anyway!!!

The orange and white lionhead is Jellybean

The orange oranda is Pumpkin

post-6615-1125521934_thumb.jpg

post-6615-1125521962_thumb.jpg

Here is Mutt. Mutt is a fantail I guess. He looks to be brown/purple/orange/silver.

Here is Mutt, then the red cap is Blinky, the comet is, uh, Comet. lol. And then there is the blue un-named oranda. Lily the Shubunking should be in one of those photos I think. Then somewhere there is a white goldfish named Peewee. He is so small you probably couldnt see him. Then there is a red cap sarasa comet names Winky.

post-6615-1125522085_thumb.jpg

post-6615-1125522111_thumb.jpg

Name one of the moors Memphis! I love that name for a moor (in fact, I've already suggested it to a couple of other members of this site). :lol:

Here is Mutt.

386943[/snapback]

I have a fishy named Mutt, too!! He's a heart-tail/oranda.

Sorry...I thought it was funny...

Here is Mutt.

I have a fishy named Mutt, too!! He's a heart-tail/oranda.

Sorry...I thought it was funny...

Lol yeah my Mutt is really weird looking. I cant tell what color he is. He looks like orange with brown on top. It makes him look purple sometimes. He is silver underneath. His nose is white which makes him look weird too. Also the top half of his eyes are orange. I liked his unusual colors, so I had to get him! (or her!)

Archived