Aquarium Store

gialeigh

Well, Im wondering how many of you work at or own a fish store.

I would love to have my own one day. I want a store that specializes in all goldfish and pond fish. Ive got so many ideas running through my head, but unfortunatly I cannot find any info online for newbies in that industry. I would like to know how you got started (if you own your own). I am curious where to find someone to buld those huge wall tanks with the filteration in the back. I cant find any info on those at all!

Any info, tips, or comments would be much appreciated. You can also email me privately or IM me (I have Yahoo!). My SN is gia_ekdahl and my email is gia_ekdahl@yahoo.com.

Thanks everyone!

Where are you??? I want to probably open one between Snoeshoe mountain, WV and Pittsburgh, PA. That is probably where we will end up once we get out of the army

Lol I still have 1.5 years until we get out. Its my hubby that is in the army. Im just along for the ride! yes I would LOVE to have a fish store! I get so excited just thinking about it. One day....

Now is the time to research though. I have 1.5 years to figure it all out!

I agree with Graham....it woudl be nice to have you open one in dc area....lol

It would be nice to open up a fish store that is geared towards fish only with knowledgable people

Archived