Successful Move To Talequah Oklahoma

Torbe

Hey guys,

I just wanted to write and thank you for all the help you gave me in getting my fish moved. I really appreciated the advice. All of my fish arrived with me in good health. Unfortunately, after arriving, a few weeks later my tanks got infected with parasites again and I lost my red capped oranda. I still have my betta and my calico oranda though and I used Jungle parasite meds to treat them. Are any of you familiar with any good fish store in Tulsa or near Talequah? I'd like to get a new fish but I want to wait until I have for sure cured my tanks of parasites and then I want to have my 20 gallon tank ready for it so I will probably wait for a month or so before getting anything. I just don't want to lose any more. I am taking every precaution I can this time.

Hi - YEAH!!! Congrats on the successful move! :fishtank:

I am sorry to hear about your Oranda! :heart I'm the others are OK.

Don't know OK myself, but I think DataGuru is there... there is also a pinned thread at the top of this forum with recommended fish stores, maybe there is something listed in Tulsa - or you can list one when you find it!

Happy Housewarming! :D

Welcome to Oklahoma

I live here too. :)

So sorry you lost your oranda. But I'm glad to hear the others are fine. I don't know of any pet store in Tulsa or Talequah to recommend. There's a good pet store in Muskogee. Your closer to Muskogee than Tulsa. The address is listed in the pet store thread. I'll find it for you. They don't carry a large variety of goldfish, sometimes they have more than others. But, it's a good store and I usually find everything I need there.

I couldn't find the thread, but here the address:

A Feathered Affair

University Heights Center

Hwy. 69 & Shawnee

Muskogee, OK 74401

(918) 682-6932

If they don't have want you need they are good about trying to get it for you.

glad to hear your fish made it through the move okay..so sorry bout your redcap though *hugs*

umm..fish stores around here are pretty shady for the most part. Pet Stop in owasso used to have really high quality fish, but ever since they changed owners it's now more of a question of getting there when they get in new shipments. Tulsa Aquatics is worth checking out. they don't usually carry goldies, but the owners are very active in the local aquatic scene and can provide you with contacts.

Archived