Joejoe Is No More

Fish_Fanatic

My poor little fishie JoeJoe, whom I got about 4 days ago, died over night. The other fishies in my tank were picking on him, so I moved him to a seprate place. I guess he just couldn't make it through the night. The poor little guy... :cry1

Oh honey, I'm sorry. I know it hurts when you lose a pet. I had two fantails that lived quite fine for three years and then both died within a month of eachother.

Then I lost two more fish when I tried to replace them.

Hang in there. I'm sure it's nothing you're doing and you're luck's bound to change.

:bighug

Poor Joejoe. The same thing has happened to me numerous times. The first few weeks after we bring our fish home are when they are most vulnerable. Many of them are stressed or sick from their handling and shipping. Sorry you lost him. :(

I am having REALLY horrible luck with my fishies recently. Ever since all my fish died this summer because of a power outage while I was at my cottage, my other/new fish have been dying! *sigh* At least my bettas are all still alive... :(

I'm saddened that you lost JoeJoe...I hope that you will not be discouraged from having goldfish. My lfs always let you get another fish if the one you purchased dies in less than 15 days...not that JoeJoe can be replaced, but it can help you feel better :)

Oh my goodness I remember when I was 14 I got a goldfish from the fair and I was so proud to have him! I named him Bobo and I had him in a mason jar because I didnt have a bowl or a tank!. I noticed he kept gulping air at the top of the water so I thought he was hungry. I kept feeding him and was confused as to why he wouldnt eat! I had him for 4 days and he died and I felt so horribe and so guilty because I didnt know what happened to him! I cried when I woke up and found him dead. Lol Im so glad I know what Im doing now!

Archived