My Betta

coyote ugly

Here he is....

113-1392_AUT.jpg

Haven't got a name for him but he's happy in his 20 gal tank with my common pleco :D So far,everything looks good and they are getting along well.My pleco was a bit surprised though and kept checking my betta :lol: Hope all goes well for both of them....

Thank you all for the compliments :D

I really think there won't be any problems with them.They don't mind being side by side and I feel so happy about it :) Here's their tank...

114-1464_AUT.jpg

and the both of them...

114-1466_AUT.jpg

Now I have to think of a name for him!

What a beautiful blue color! Can I have a goldfish in that color?? :D

386784[/snapback]

:rofl That would be an awesome color for a goldfish! :D Who knows?maybe someday :huh:

Yeah! Congrats on your new Betta! He is BeAutIFul!!!! :druel

He needs a special name b/c he is so pretty - The tank is great - what a nice set up! He sure looks happy! No name ideas yet... Hope he gets one soon!

What an absolutely beautiful little betta :D

I agree with Kissy and you know, it was after seeing your tank a few months back that I went out, purchased some wonderful pieces of driftwood - and voila, redecorated :D

:thanks Jen....I never knew bettas were so active!He is such a sweetheart :heart

Remember those driftwoods used to be in my 55 g goldie tank?My husband finally found a way to use them again since I forced him to take them out :blink: and he is now a very happy man! :lol:

What a beautiful Betta! The first thing that popped into my head was Isis but seeing as that's an Egyptian goddess and he's a boy it might give him some issues... :o

omg!! what pretty betta!!!

Thank you Tink :)

What a beautiful Betta! The first thing that popped into my head was Isis but seeing as that's an Egyptian goddess and he's a boy it might give him some issues...

:rofl He might turn.......you know..... :o

I've never had a betta in that big of a tank, but I've found that most bettas are much more active when given more space. My boy's SOOOOO hyper! Oh and kudos to the husband

Thanks Kissy...I'm gonna pass it on to hubby :)

I always thought they didn't swim around and it really took me by surprise to see him swimming all around the tank exploring his surroundings...So cute :heart

Guest Chishower

Beautiful! He is one lucky little betta, all that space to himself...dont let it go to his head, though. Thats all we need, a betta with an ego problem...ok, MORE of an ego problem. :)

Beautiful! He is one lucky little betta, all that space to himself...dont let it go to his head, though. Thats all we need, a betta with an ego problem...ok, MORE of an ego problem.

:rofl haha....thanks Chishower :D

Gorgiose boy! how about instead of Isis, how about her husband, Osiris?  he's so lucky! a whole 20!

ooh...I love the name Osiris :D Thanks magickzzl!

• 2 weeks later...

In that big tank, thats probably going to happen alot, they like to sleep and hand around or behind plants and stuff. It all depends on the fish i guess some are shy some are SO not. *cough*Blade*cough*

Archived