Update On Sue

Guest Bigphil

Guest Bigphil

Sorry I've not been here for a few days bu my compuer crashed!

The lady who was all set to addopt Sue let me down a the last momement. She just didn't turn up.

I suppose I'm glad in a way. She is such a beauiful fish and I may as well get some enjoyment from her. I'm sure shell be ok for a year a least in her 55 gal tank.

Oh goodness I must have missed something!!! I didnt know you were getting rid of her! Why? I thought you liked that fish?

Guest Bigphil

Hi Gia

When I discovered Sue was in fac a Koi rather than a commet (as sold)

I realized that she realy belongs in a pond.

Rather than waiting till she outgrows her 55 Gal tank before finding her a new home (By wich time I will have become well aached) I had decided to act strait away.

However I love her so mutch I've changed my mind although I know one day she will have to go. :(

A lot can happen in a year - and I am so happy that Sue gets to stay with you. You obviously care a great deal for her and will raise her to be a beautiful and healthy fish!

May the future bring you both the best. :)

Yea! Sue's staying with us!!! :clapping: I agree about crossing that bridge when you come to it....it may be easier to see her go after she's so big, you know she would love the extra room of a pond. But for now, she will be very happy right where she is! :D

Guest Bigphil

Thanks all.

The more I think about it the happier I am that I've got Sue for at least a year. :)

It's really nice when you say she is staying with"us". Makes me aware that you really care about ALL the fish on this site and concider that they are in the care of kokos.

YEAH!!! THat is great news!!! :heart

I know how you feel - I thought I had to give Graham away and the lady I finally found to adopt him kept stalling, after a month and a half of trying to reach her - my hubby broke down and got GN the new tank he needed!

See, there's a reason for everything! Sue belongs with you, for now. You are meant for each other! :exactly We have all year to figure out a better situation for Sue when she gets too big for her current tank. Maybe some tropis could keep her company since that won't put too much burden on the tank...

A Fish called Sue! :happydance

Archived