How Many Of You...

ILuvMehFishies

Have the urge to use up your testing kits? :P I found my Aquarium Phar kit really run and addictive.....if I don't watch myself, I'll use it all up by the end of this week. :o Plus I'm pretty worried about my fish, and if I change the water, I have the urge to test all the levels again.... :P

Adding one drop of vinegar to a test tub with tank water in it, then adding the Ph is really fun. The levels shoot down by 2.0...

Ooohhh so addicting... :P

LOL...

im not that addicted to them now, but when i first got them, i had to test before water change, after water changes, every other day! LOL.. luckily that faze only lasted a coupld of weeks. Now I test once a week before a water change. Arent they fun tho? Makes me feel all smart or something

Guest deedeesue

...sounds like we have a budding chemist on our hands :D

I love testing the water too, but it starts to get boring when the numbers never change. :)

I don't like the nitrate test though, too many steps for this old bird :)

I actually had more than enough playing with chemicals after many, many years of chemistry, biology, and engineering labs, so for me, its no big deal, although I do think all of the colors compliment each other quite well. I get more of a kick out of the legal disclaimers on each of the bottles

Archived