Odd Pooh

Sorsha

Hmm... how to describe this... Well, her pooh is medium length and the color of her food, BUT there is this really odd dark casing around it... and it isnt encasing ALL of it. Its kinda like the casing is like sausage... and when some of the dark "casing" comes out there is like a liquid that comes out and mixes in with the water... I have NEVER seen this with her before, and i dont know if it has to do with the male trying to breed with her, or if she is injured, but she isnt acting too out of sorts...kind of tired.... SO has anyone seen this before??????

i hope it isnt blood! now it isnt on any of this pooh... *worry* i hope it doesnt appear again! i hope someone else has encountered it and its something normal. maybe to do with eggs?

i didnt really find anything that fit the problem, but what an awesome page! thanks so much sandy! as for today, her pooh is just fine, with no dark casings or anything... i was afraid she might have had some internal bruisings from the male pushing at her, but ive found no signs on her anywhere. hmmm?

yeah, they do. I read that feeding goldfish bananas could cloud the waterm but my little banana freaks leave no a trace. I feed them like 3 1/4 of an inch slices twice a week and they love it. I need to get some lettuce for them and see if the like that. I never heard of watermelon, but it's worth a try

yea i dont feed them alot, but they like to shred them and will even fight over them. i cant get them to eat anything other than plants, peas and watermelon. they wont mess with lettuce or cucumber!

but back to topic. you think my little lady is ok?

Tazz Knight Posted Today, 06:23 PM

yeah, they do. I read that feeding goldfish bananas could cloud the waterm but my little banana freaks leave no a trace. I feed them like 3 1/4 of an inch slices twice a week and they love it. I need to get some lettuce for them and see if the like that. I never heard of watermelon, but it's worth a try

Sorsha Posted Today, 06:19 PM

lol i could only hope so!

as a side note: do your fish really eat bananas? mine have a liking for watermelon 

Lol I have to admit that everytime I see your posts I start singing the Gwen Stefani song with your lyrics. lol!

Archived