Pix Of Yourself

BigRedandBlindWillie

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pics everyone :D

Well here's one of the few I have where I'm not in boardshorts and a teeshirt - and actually kinda resemble a girl.... My mum always despairs of me being the eternal tomboy :lol:

This was taken at her birthday a couple of months ago (pretty blurry - not to mention real cheesy :D )

Well, this is the most recent one I have and the only one I have on my computer here at work. Once I get home, I can get some from the wedding.

Not sure if there are any wrestling fans out here who will actually know who the giant hunk is that I am posing with, but, hey, I look pretty good here!! Its actually from this weekend. Its tough to tell who's cuter - me or him!! :rofl2

post-6568-1125424204_thumb.jpg

Yea beijing was probably the "prettiest" city we went to in china, however there was dust and dirt EVERYWHERE, it was a bit like a volcano had gone off and left its ash everywhere, all the cars were coated, buildings, bikes, trees/plants, everything! It was just dry and hadn't rained in ages and they were doing heaps of construction everywhere so it was all being stirred up.

Cool pics of everyone though :)

Wow, everyone looks so cool. It's strange but just looking at the pictures I think everyone looks like is a nice person. That doesn't make sense does it? What i mean is that even if I didn't know a little of your characters from your posts, you all still look like really nice people.

Ok, Jessica and Svendenhowser, in my book you two are the surprise pics. You both have so much attitude for such demur looking people. :lol: Barbara, do you still have that hair?

Archived