What's The Best Food For Mutt?

Anic

He's a fat little mutt fishie and he's got a little wen that started developing a couple months ago. Is there anything that I can feed him and the other fish that will help his itty bitty wen grow? The goldies are getting Tetra Fin and Wardley goldfish flakes right now, with algae disks and tubifex worm cubes as treats, every other day. Every once in a while, they get some broccoli. Is there anything I can feed them that can be found in the house that can help his teeny wen.

He looks like a regular heart-tail (common) except he's a little more round and a little shorter than the others. He swims fine and everything, I just don't want to buy something that the other piggies will eat a whole bunch of. Does anyone know what will help his little wen? I know you do!!

Any help will be very appreciated!!

Thank you!!

What's omega one? A vitamin or a food ( like Wardley)? If it's a vitamin, is it in any people-food I can give them?

omega one is a high quality fish food utilizing actual fish meat other then the skeleton of the fish, if you read the sticky "ideal fish flakes" I have a further explanation on fish food and on a self comentary by omega sea the food are directed to deliver the higher quality of protein which is true sense the main ingredient is whole salmon.

BTW if you didn't know higher level of quality protein is good for wen developement

perhaps I'll try to create an article about quality protein and digestable proteins

Archived