3 Days To Go!

LuvMuhFred

yup yup yup

I am doing the "stressed out parionoid fish mum" thing

3 days and Fred finally gets his new home.....what if he hates Mullow...what if Mullow hates him

MY GOD what if one of them EAT each other!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a big size diference

Mullow loves the tank so he may get teritorial when I add Fred

Fred is ALOT bigger he may fight back

oooooooooooo boy the stress!

then when Coco Chanel gets out of QT and I add her...she is tiny!

What if they BOTH eat her??????????

arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I sure hope so!

after finding kokos..at least now I know what to look out for and hopefully intervene

I am keeping the hospital tank set up ....just incase

and i got another spare....just incase

this way if it goes wrong I can seperate them

i think the people at wal mart think i'm mad. i've been going almost daily since last week because i think of things i need to get or forgot to get the time before, not to mention the three bettas and five guppies i got as well. the last time i went the cashier said, "more fish?" :lol: but i did get to throw in some proper care hints for her fish that she said kept dying so that was good, lol

lol....well, I still have a little bit of money....dont know how long though.... :rofl

I think that your goldfish will be okay just give them time to get used to new homes and new guest

What if Fred and Coco team up and teach Mullow to back off! :exactly

I really hope it goes well! I am nervous for you since I ma thinking of getting a new fish soon... :scared But, I suppose all we can do is try and have back-up tanks ready! Maybe Mullow will turn out to be a big baby bear! I have read that it is the smaller ones who often become aggressors - a fishy Napoleon complex!

But, you tank is so large, I think they will all be happy and it will be copacetic! :D

yea, this site has helped me loads too. my fish are so much more happier now and so am i cause i'm enjoying them more too now that they are in a big tank.

:#1VIVE LA KOKO! :flowerss

I think they will do fine. In fact, better than that, I think they will enjoy each other's company.

The size of the tank compared to the size and number of the fish is a good omen. They all will have plenty of room to move around without being in each other's pocket. Good luck - only one day to go.

Wish you all the best with your fish move! I hope things work out, there may be a bit of adjustment, some head-butting and such when everyone first gets together in the tank, but after that settles down they just might all enjoy each other's company...best of luck!

-Alex

Archived