Goldie Web Cam

DataGuru

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I got one picture of your tank at one time, it kept updating itself, but it was the same picture at the same time! I tried viewing it with Mozilla and Iexplorer, I've got broadband, but it doesn't seem to work. :(

I'd love to see your fishes moving around the tank, they're real little beauties!

Guest deedeesue

Very beautiful tank and of course fishy too :)

The picture doesn't change for me either, Im on cable, I guess broadband something or other :idont

It's being cranky.

Last nite I had it set to update ever 3 seconds. but the file transfer to the server would get stuck and just sit there till I noticed it. I increased the upload time interval to 10 seconds today hoping it would happen less, but it's still doing it. Has anyone set up a web cam who has any ideas?

Hi just thought I'd try seeing if I could see your fish cam again, but I still get the same image that keeps flasing up, it was dated...

Monday 29th August at 6:19.16

Hmm, I wanna see your fishys swimmin' :crp , Why is my computer so lame? I hate this technology thingo, why can't they make the internet out of wood and bits of string?

hey dataguru, hows the webcam working out????

i created a step-by-step on how to setup your own live streaming webcam.

you can download the file at:

http://home.rochester.rr.com/ducksauce/streaminfo/

if anyone has any questions, please let me know. i'm here to help. i

hope more people can get involved, so we can see everyones

beautiful fishy's!!

dataguru, i'm looking at your html source codes and you're using your LAN IP address (192.168.0.121). if you use that LAN IP, only people on your network can see your webcam and not outside, like us. so, you need to log into your router and find the WAN IP address and forward the port 8080 to your computer(192.168.0.121)

I think I have everything set right now. but it's still not working.

the encoder says it's connecting to 192.68.0.121 so I put the 121 as the port 8080 in the router configuration. changed the IP on the web page to the wan IP. checked the firewall and port 8080 is in use by the encoder exe. It should work.

I just stopped and started the encoder again and it may be working now.

Archived