Aww Poor Little Fishy...

Maceo

Tonight I was at wal mart and there was the most adorable fantail that was white with orange splotches kinda like a cow. He was so frisky but he was in the begining stages of finrot. I wanted to take him home and "fix" him but I am having cycling issues and tons of school work and no qt tank set up so I don't really think I should take him on but I feel like someone's gonna get him, take him home and then he's gonna go belly up in like 3 days ... man I feel so compelled to get him but I know that with out a cycled qt tank he might still wind up dead with me so poor little cute fishy. :crp

It is hard to leave one behind, I myself are compelled occasionally to "rescue" a sweet little fish. But you are right that with a cycling tank it would be hard for him to heal.

Hopefully someone will pick him up that can help him.

I know what you mean...it's always a tough call. If I had my way I'd be the sole owner of every sick goldie in the entire United States! Laurie's right though...hopefully someone who knows what they are doing will notice the problem just like you did and have the space to tend to his needs. :heart

Archived