Sinking Food For Fancy Goldfish

rokki

Am fed up with soaking food (and it doesnt always work either!) <_< I can only find one type of food that's 'specially for fancies - its a sinking pellet food by Tetrafin called Gold Japan. i have to get it from Shirley Aquatics (HUGE store!) but its the only one they seem to do that sinks. Everything else is flakes or floating pellets which i have to soak.

What does everyone else use? If i dont use the sinking pellets, one of my fish gets a bit 'floaty' :unsure:

• 2 months later...
Guest Sootica

I use Hikari Lionhead, that also comes in the form of small sinking pellets. It's the sinking version of Oranda Gold, designed for bumbling lionheads, but suitable for all goldies. My fish haven't had floaty days for years thankfully!

I use Hikari Lionhead, that also comes in the form of small sinking pellets. It's the sinking version of Oranda Gold, designed for bumbling lionheads, but suitable for all goldies. My fish haven't had floaty days for years thankfully!

433244[/snapback]

theres hikari oranda too.. i think its probably exactly the same as the lionhead one!

i use the tetrafin gold japan.... and have had golden sinkers (sandy sent it to me - but i can't buy it here). There is a pond food you can get by Nishikoi that is sinking pellets.

i have been to shirley aquatics! lucky lucky living so close!!! it is massive!!!!!!!!

it is a massive store - but dont you think its wierd they only have that one type of sinking food?

i've only lived in Brum for 3 years, but someone told me that they used to have a shark at Shirley Aquatics and it was like a day out to go see the shark at the fish shop!! :blink:

Archived