My Dear "jazzie Bleu"

Devs

:crying: 15 minutes ago,I found my Dear Sweet Jazzie Bleu caught between the tank glass,and a potted plant.I don't know if she got wedged,and couldn't get back out or what.I had just been feeding them about an hour earlier,and she was fine.I am heartbroken,she was a very special fish to me,and I only had her a year this month.She looked so normal when I pulled her out,except her tail was bent where she layed around the side of the plant container.Her gills were healthy looking-water params are fine,I don't know....One weird thing that I did notice was that as I gently pressed her belly to see if it was lumpy/mushy,these tiny little things came out of her.If you saw them,your first thought would have been tiny flower seeds. :unsure: Were they the beginnings of eggs that didn't develop? Man am I heartbroken.I don't lose fish........ :heart:cry1 Love you Jazzie...... DSCF2896.jpg

Awww Devs i'm so sorry, thats truly heartbreaking for you. Dont know about the *seeds* i'm afraid.

I know when my own panda went he tried to wedge himself between a plant and the glass and all i can say is at least it happened quick for her.

Beautiful pics of a beautiful fish, hope you get some of those framed.

:cry1

:cry1 Thank-you Sandy.When I pulled her out,she looked perfectly fine,in fact,I thought she took a breath,but then I realized that it was from me holding her.This really came as quite a shock,and at a really bad time. I was allready upset with life..... :cry1

OMG Sharon I am so sorry. I know how much you love your babies and she was special. What a tragedy. Just something you can't plan for and the "seeds" I too have know idea. Hopefully someone else will.

You will be in our prayers tonight.

Those are some beautiful shots of her.

I'm so sorry about your beautiful fish :( :crp I hope she didn't suffer. I can feel for you, I lost one of my goldies last year to some filter mishap, she somehow got stuck and I looked all over for her only to find her stuck behind the filter and got smushed, but also looked normal too, I cried as she had survived thru all my "beginners" mistakes and seemed fine :cry1:hug

RIP Jazzie Bleu

Oh Devs, so sorry that happened to Jazzie Bleu. She was a beautiful fish. I know how sad it is to look at the tank and they are not there :cry1 But at least her time on this earth was wonderful because she had such a good home. Hope you feel better soon.

:tou

Archived