What Is The Best And Safest Catfish Sucker Fish?

puggirl

i need one for my fancy tank, as the corner of the tank gets alot of sunlight and i have brown algea, so which one is the safest to keep with my fish, and does the best cleaning job, i also need one in my tropical tank so i need ideas for that one as well. thanks alot for your help

goldy tank temp is about 17 to 22 degrees

tropical is 26 degrees. and i have mollies in this tank

thanks sandy for replying, cos i want to go out today to get one, today for the goldies but i'll get the other one on thursday as the tropical tank is my mums tank but i look after it and mum is 1hr away.

so what kind of bristle nose do i need????

well i decided not to get an algea eater for the goldy tank, as my water is to cold, so just just bought a huge apple snail, and i think i will have to use the scrubbing brush in that tank, and on thursday i will get a bristlenose for my mums tropical tank

Guest squeeker

Well... bristlenoses are SUPPPOSED to be the goldfish-firendly ones. However, I brought this one guy home last week, and I caught him suckin' on and chasing the goldies. I have 2 other bristlenoses in that tank, and have never had a problem.

The offender was re-located to the betta tank.

Guest Chishower

Snails are messy little buggers....they also need to be fed extra. Mine refuse to touch algea, they go for whatever they drop in the tank. Spoiled rotten picky little buggers! :rofl

Your snail is prolly a cana or an insularium, so I hope your tank isn't planted...or it wont be for long. :)

Archived