Just A Cute Story...ah I Luv Goldies..

lillypetal

Well yesterday I had just finished feeding my goldies daphnia and tetrafin pellets in the evening. My fatty goldie started pooping almost immediatly, and my lil shy oranda started following her about more than usual. After observing them for a while, I realised that my shy goldy kept headbutting the other oranda, and this is not normal behaviour with the shy goldy. Then the fatty oranda, (lol sorry - bad at explainin) went to the top of the tank and all of a sudden the shy goldy went up behind her and pinched the poo from her bum!!!

And he swallowed it!!

He carried on headbutting her because he wanted more!!

Soon his behaviour calmed down, but later on I observed that the oranda was pooping again and once again my shy fish headbutted her and got really angry because he wanted it!!

As you can imagine myself and my family were like this >> :rofl

LOL! my goldies are always headbutting each other. how big is your tank? whenever i feed my fishy's, they poop during feeding. i wonder maybe they are so anxious to eat, they cant control their stomach. :krazy:

welll...the technical side of my cute story is that sometimes goldfish dont poop out straight away and the next time you feed them they havent absorbed all the nutrients yet so they are pooping out some good stuff too and thats what my goldy likes to eattttt :) hehehe...o well i thort my story was cute :P

it's a cute story...my baby goldfish tend to eat poop but they spit it right back out. then again, they spit some of the flake food back out too....lol...but shrimp and krill, they never let it out once they gulp it up

Archived